Expansion Continued for EFL Franchise Helen Doron English in 2012January 3rd, 2013 by admin
Despite struggling economies throughout the world, Helen Doron English launched a grand total of 108 new Learning Centres in 26 countries around the world in 2012. During these challenging economic times, this is a real accomplishment—but it just goes to show that parents everywhere realize the value of making sure their children are fluent in English from an early age. Helen Doron English teaches children the same way they naturally learn their mother tongue. Students look forward to their classes, which are filled with music and fun activities. The Helen Doron English franchise operates more than 700 English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Learning Centres in over 30 countries, and more than a million children worldwide have already learned to speak English thanks to Helen Doron’s methodology. With the opening of over 100 new learning centres in 2012, even more children have access to quality English education and a head start to successful careers in the future.
We attribute our continuing expansion to several factors:
- Numerous studies have shown that young children have an almost limitless capacity to learn one or more foreign languages, if taught in a nurturing environment.
- As long as children are taught in a natural, fun and motivating manner it is never too early to begin. Helen Doron’s Baby’s Best Start begins teaching babies from 3 months of age.
- It is universally recognized that English is a necessary tool to success, so the importance of learning English has increased.
- Parents see the excellent results Helen Doron English for children provides, so they make enrolling their children a top priority.
- Helen Doron Early English and Helen Doron Teen English are proven success stories so business people seeking franchise opportunities opt for Helen Doron English.
The newest Learning Centres and Learning Studios to join the Helen Doron network are located in:
Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, China (2), Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic (5), Ecuador (2), Estonia, Germany (15), Hungary (3), Israel, Italy (19), Peru, Poland (14), Portugal, Romania (4), Russia (9), Serbia, Slovakia (2), Slovenia, Spain (22), Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey (4), Ukraine (3).
It will be interesting to see where the next Learning Centres will be in Q1 of 2013. Watch this space!